Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-18 Origin: Site
To make a mini mirror, you will need the following materials and tools:
1. Small circular mirror
2. Cardboard or foam board
3. Craft knife or scissors
4. Glue or adhesive
5. Decorative materials (optional), such as rhinestones, beads, or stickers
Here are the steps to make a mini mirror by Esha professional makeup tools manufacturer:
1. Measure and mark the desired size for your mini mirror on the cardboard or foam board using a ruler and pencil. The size should be slightly larger than the circular mirror.
2. Use the craft knife or scissors to carefully cut out the marked shape on the cardboard or foam board. Make sure to cut it precisely along the marked lines.
3. Take the circular mirror and apply glue or adhesive to the backside. Ensure that you cover the entire surface of the mirror evenly.
4. Place the mirror on the center of the cut-out shape on the cardboard or foam board, pressing down firmly to secure it in place. Allow the glue to dry completely according to the instructions provided by the adhesive used.
5. If desired, you can further decorate the frame of the mini mirror using decorative materials like rhinestones, beads, or stickers. Apply them around the edge of the mirror or in any pattern you prefer. Allow the decorations to adhere properly.
6. Check if the mirror is securely attached to the frame and all decorations are in place.
Once the glue is fully dried and the mirror is secure, your mini mirror is ready to use. It can be a handy accessory for travel or as a decorative piece for your vanity or dresser.
To learn more about the mini makeup mirror and find the perfect one for you, click here and contact the experts at Esha. We offer a wide variety of all shapes and sizes mini makeup mirror wholesale. Esha is a professional makeup tools manufacturer in the industry. If you have any request, you can contact us by email or WhatsApp.